Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Two Years Since My Last Relaxer!

Great day, Natural Beauties!
It's been BUSY couple of weeks for me: DANCING, DANCING, DANCING & more DANCING! ......but I wouldn't have it any other way, Ladybugs!

So yesterday, I realized it was 2 years to the date since my last relaxer, woo hoo! (October is 7 mos post BC). I wanted to share a couple of quick pictures of my mane with you along with a new secret I discovered totally works on my thankful coils. Take a close look. What do you think

is on it? NO GEL!

Drumroll please.....
.......and the winner is: S-Curl Activating Moisturizer, Shea Butter & Castor Oil! That's it! Chunky Twistout Day 3 & my curls are still bouncy, soft, shiny & DEFINED.

This was an accidental epiphany of sorts. I tossed my Eco Styler to the side one day. Opting for Darcy's Botanicals Madagascar Styling Cream with the S-Curl. After lasting through 2 days of dancing & wanting to hang on to my beloved Madagascar a bit longer, I thought regular Shea mixed with an oil would do the trick. It not only blessed my budget, but was courteous to my thirsty strands. I am in love.

So there you have it, ladies. Fluke? I don't think so. I'm going to keep this trio together & see if lightning strikes forever! Maybe, just maybe I have a fall reggie happening.

Natural Month Seven: I'm in HEAVEN!

There's 2 sides to every Frizz,
natural dancer

No comments: