Friday, September 2, 2011

My Frizzies Are Ready For The Weekend!

Happy Friday, Curlie-Pies!

I pray everyone is geared up for a SAFE & EXCITING holiday weekend!
OSP is dancing/ministering at TWO outdoor events this weekend.....just as God blows a cold front our way, woo hoo! Well, correction: a less-than-skin-frying-like-pork-rinds front! Ahhh, the wonders of summer. * Sigh* I've been rocking a twist out all week with.....Cantu Shea Butter Leave In Conditioner (review coming up). Can you believe it? I think tonite I'll refresh with Darcy's Madagascar Styling crème; my 'fro will be seen by thousands this weekend, so I want to rock out with big hair - you'll only see my mane coming!

Just wanted to share a quick tip that I picked up from the ever lovely Naptural85 - this has really made my spirals smile! After setting your hair in twists, stretch them across the OPPOSITE side of your head & pin them in place. (I just pinned the front straight back). Once you take the twists down, your curls will be flossing some serious hang time & you might hurt your neck from all that whipping back & forth you'll be doing! This technique really does work. Check out this fabulous lady's You Tube Channel for more.

See you next week, with some wonderful updates, product reviews & an interview or two (ok I am squealing on that one). Share your smile this weekend - and don't skimp on the hair care just because it's Labor Day, kiddos....you'll regret it in the morn-ting!

There's 2 sides to every Frizz,
natural dancer

No comments: