Thursday, September 8, 2011

Frizzness Product Review: Darcy's Botanicals Deep Conditioning Mask!


Hi there, Sugarlumps!

Over the last few weeks or so, I've been fumbling around in my spirals more than usual, excersing some products against my frizz! And guess what? Only one of them forced my mane to cop an attitude! (More on that infiltrator later). Other than that one minor snafu, my curls are comfy some days & other days bring to mind one of my favorite "So You Think You Can Dance" pieces ever w/2 of my favorite dancers in life: Alex Wong & Twitch -Get outta yo mind!

I digress.

My strands were calling in some serious "me" time, so it was a perfect day to rest them in Darcy's Botanicals Deep Conditioning Mask. One word from my coils: SIMPLY AMAZING. Ok, that's two. But math was never my strong suit in academics.

Darcy's all natural conditioner had my coils literally swimming in moisturized goodness! The consistency is comforatable to the touch, sort of like a frilly, girly lotion. Without an offending perfume boxing your helpless nostrils. Any product that doesn't feel goopy & disgusting on my hands is less likely to nauseate my coils, so that's a plus as well. My curls were perfectly defined, soft and tangle free upon application, with an instant feeling of a stronger foundation within each strand. My only alt against it? The instructions call to apply the treatment on WET HAIR. I don't care for soppy, wet hair (for 20 minutes to boot) so I may play rebel next time I do it & test it out on dry or damp tresses. If my mane throws up, I'll go back to drawing board. I'll be sure to let you know my results.

So that's it, Curlie-Pies! My coils sent me a thank you note for blessing them with a product so soothing, it was like Chap Stick to cracked lips. (And you KNOW how that hurts!) My curls are still smiling.......

There's 2 sides to every Frizz,
natural dancer

No comments: