Thursday, August 23, 2012

INFLUENSTER: Summer Vox Box!

Good day, Lovebuckets!!!

I have had the pleasure of test running a box full of awesomeness from INFLUENSTER'S Summer Voxbox!

It's an extremely toasty Dallas summer, & I was pleased to get Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration.  This lotion suncreen smells so good, and really does feel silky smooth. I loved it so much....I had to try it out on my urly hubby, who enjoyed it too! I love the way it makes my skin feel; with my head hanging down I will admit sniffing my hands and arms over & over until all the scent is gone when it's hugging my skin!

I was a wee bit nervous about the next one, because you all know I don't let just any product quench these curls! But I must say, the Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy Nourishing Shampoo & Daily Conditioner was pretty good to my curls. I do not normally use shampoo, however this product is non-drying & extremely cleansing. I love that the scent isn't too strong, and if I baby my coils as I normally do, I am not left with a tangled helmet!

You know what? I had to wrestle Quaker's Banana Nut Bread Soft Baked Bar away from my hubby!!!! IT IS SO GOOOOOOODDDDD!!!!  Like, I really could not get enough. It smelled so divine, & I kid you not - this thing is tasty!!!! I wasn't sure that I'd like it, but it wasn't dry and just heavenly. For real. I was wishing they'd put more in the stash! I'm currently drool, I mean dreaming about it as my well-mani'd Sally Hansen fingers race across this keyboard.....

.....because you know I love me some nail drama, Sally Hansen sent the best early Christmas gift EVER!!!!!! I'm telling you, I got the Magnetic Polish in Graphite Gravity, and all heads were turned to my little hands. I made sure of it by talking with them, ha ha!  Seriously, it's so simple & fast to use and finishes like I just let the nail shop! It last more days than usual (I forgot the count before I switched up) and I snagged compliments everywhere my hands went. If you have not tried this polish, TRY IT asap - your fingers will adore you for it!





Now, I was uncomfortable writing about my last goodie, but hey. I'm over it. The good folk over at Proctor & Gamble included a pretty awesome Always/Tampax survival kit, containing, liners, pads & such in an adorable (& discreet) pink/purple pouch. I have always been an avid user of Tampax, because it makes me feel very secure and accident free. I absolutely refuse to use anything else. I can't imagine my little world without this specific brand - seriously. As someone so active, protection is paramount. And I get that with this brand. I am elated that I could test something I've already come to know & love. This was a no brainer. I will never trade in my Always!!!

There you have it- Lovies!  I hope you can try some of these summer goodies. What have you tried this summer?


No comments: