Thursday, August 23, 2012

INFLUENSTER: Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color Review!

I love me some nail drama, & Sally Hansen sent the best early Christmas gift EVER!!!!!!

I'm telling you, I got the Magnetic Color in Graphite Gravity in my Summer Voxbox, & all heads were turned to my little hands. (I made sure of it by talking with them, ha ha)!  Seriously, it's so simple & fast to use and finishes like I just left the nail shop! It last more days than usual (I forgot the count before I switched up) and I snagged compliments everywhere my hands went.

The price (retain $8.99) is so worth it; I never got tired of wearing it, especially because it is so long wearing. Anyone who knows me, knows I love Sally Hansen products - so affordable and worthy of my little chickadee's!



If you have not tried this polish, TRY IT asap - your fingers will adore you for it!  Rock it like the SUPERSTAR you are!

No comments: