Thursday, August 23, 2012

INFLUENSTER REVIEW: Quaker Banana Nut Bread Soft Bar!

You know what? There's no need for me to babble on about here, all you need to know is, I had to wrestle Quaker's Banana Nut Bread Soft Baked Bar away from my hubby!!!! Supplied as part of the INFLUENSTER Summer Vox Box, IT IS SO GOOOOOOODDDDD!!!! 

Like, I really could not get enough. It smelled so divine, & I kid you not - this thing is tasty!!!! I wasn't sure that I'd like it, but it wasn't dry and just heavenly. For real. I was wishing they'd put more in the stash! I'm currently drool, I mean dreaming about it as my well-mani'd fingers race across this keyboard. Nourishing, tasty & wholesome. Great for a quick snack fix, and hitting the spot right where you need it! I won't go hungry with this tasty treat around....for me, it even beats ice cream!!!!

Go get yours.....I'm loving mine!

No comments: