Monday, January 23, 2012

You Had Me At Hello!

Great day, Curlies!

I just wanted to share a quick picture of my coils right before Ordered Steps Productions' 6th Anniversary Celebration this weekend! We had a mighty blast, indeed! Gospel Artists from all over Dallas/Ft. Worth came to share their gifts with us....the ladies were elated (and downright giddy)! We packed the house, which melted my heart because it was such a fantastic outpouring of support.

OSP was schedule to dance one piece. It was a new one, "I Am" by Kirk Franklin. Whoa, that song speaks to me! Anywhoo, this was a shot of me in my two pigtails trying to stretch my coils right before the event started I have Shea Moisture Curl & Style Milk to define & the Curling Souffle with a touch of Eco Gel to hold down the frizz. I was loving my bangs, too. (I used clippies to stretch those babies dow). My hair is soft, shiny & so bouncy. I heart this combo for real.




We had a wonderful time! That was Saturday & my 'fro is still rockin' today.

Let's make it a great week!!! (Uh oh....ARE THOSE CROW'S FEET??!!! UUUGGGHHHHHH)

There's 2 sides to every FRIZZ,
natural dancer

1 comment:

Lizzy O. said...

You look gorgeous dear. And I'm so excited you came by my blog, because now I found out you're natural too!

I am transitioning right now, and it's been a fun and interesting process. :-)

So glad you enjoy dancing for our savior. It's lovely!