Thursday, March 15, 2012

Look Who Is A Year Old!

Greetings, Curlie-Pies!!!

Well, there's been quite bit happening around the Natural Dancer household, so I had to take a step back to get some things in order. But rest assured, GOD is yet still blessing & openng many doors for me through dance, & now....SPEAKING. (More on that later). But I'm back in the frizz business (lol) & let me tell you - I hit my one year mark! I am elated to still be on this journey & I am never turning back!

The one thing I really had to get used to is people touching my hair. Many ask now, so I really appreciate that. I've come to realize, however that curious folk are not the issue...it's my own daggone hands, lol! I can't keep my hands outta my hair. I'm always absentmindedly stretching a curl or fluffing. I'm going to get better though. Well, at least I'm going to TRY, ha ha!

The best thing I've learned? Let it do what it do, baby! My coils simply aren't happy if I try to force them into being what they are clearly NOT. But I have joyful hair.....meaning it makes me smile.



So this is a photo of my one year 'fro. The right side of my hair is always longer than the left, & has already reached BSL. The rest is on the way, woo hoo! Oh, & I created my first real bun....then immediately HATED it. The next day I shook my spirals loose & rocked a stretched curly 'fro.

More to come - I pray your 2012 has been AWESOME!!!!

There's 2 sides to every FRIZZ,
natural dancer

2 comments:

Malisia said...

Your hair looks gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

1 year! Wow..