Friday, June 22, 2012

INFLUENSTER REVIEW: Sheer Cover Duo Concealer Review!



Check them out at: (http://www.sheercover.com)
Great day, everyone!

After seeing it on television for quite some time, I had the great opportunity to test drive Sheer Cover's Duo Concealer in Medium! Let me tell you, I've got a lot of life's "blessings" etched into my little canvas, and am always looking for a good concealer to knock out some of the extra blessings on my face. My family (on Mom's side) inherently obtains dark bags underneath our eyes at some point in our lives....it is so infuriating! Not to mention, I have some leftover trauma from past battles with acne, which I apparently came out on the losing side of.

Sheer Cover is very lightweight, easy to apply & has a coverage that is great for my little imperfections that are not so, uh - let's say prominent (ie - DARK). But for the areas that only need a quick spit shine, this concealer duo is the business!!! I love that it comes in two shades that I can easily mix, it's fast & easy which are all things I love in a good - no great blemish bouncing product! A little goes a long way, so it makes the cost quite worth it if you're on a budget like me.

If you've tried it, or give it go, please keep me posted. It works great for me & is good enough for me to try other Sheer Cover beauty products!

No comments: