Wednesday, December 28, 2011

INFLUENSTER Holiday Box: NYC Liquid Lip Shine Review!

It's a great day for beauty! So, I'm part of an awesome program that allows me to bounce some pretty cool products off my curls, skin, nails, tummy....you name it! It's called INFLUENSTER, & I am beyond excited because I just received the holiday gift box packed with beauty product goodness! I'm about to start rolling out reviews of all the products I received...can you see my happy face? Watch out, now! First up: NYC Liquid Lip Shine:
Easily my favorite product in the box, because I love lippies! And this is some yummy, lip-quenching wonderfulness. As a bonus, NYC is one brand that puts the chic in our faces while keeping some extra pennies in our pockets. Now, why do I adore this gloss? #1) - Like its name, #582 Nude York City delivers on the shine! Since I love playing up my eyes with bold colors, this lipgloss has a jazzy, yet subtle way of helping me to tone it down a bit. The shine lasted for hours, so that had me set on "happy" all day! Better yet, this color will wear well against any skin tone. #2) - It smells....sweet. Not fruity, and I can't quite put my finger on it, but it's pleasant. We definitely don't want any stank on us, so the scent suited me just fine. #3) - It feels heavenly on my kisser! No goop, gunk, or muck - all of which I can't stand to pucker up with. Have you ever tried something that felt like straight mud on your mouth? Uuughhh... just, no. But I digress. The gloss has a light feel that's barely there; my smoochers totally roll out the welcome mat for such a great feeling! So there you have it, beauty-pies! With 19 shades of glossy yumminess available,and prices I can afford (I am a bargain princess to my heart) I'm going to try to rock every shade of NYC's Liquid Lip Shine. Tell me, have you tried it? Thanks for the awesomeness, NYC! (*Hey loves, this product was provided free of charge to me for testing, however I am not paid for this or any other product review on The Frizzness).

No comments: